Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Sunday was my 26th Birthday and it was a great day. Even though this birthday was a weird one, I really enjoyed the time I spent with my family. We got up, Jared made me breakfast, we went to Stake Conference, Jared made me lunch, took a nap, went to my in-laws for hamburgers and went to a WAC meeting. Very simple day but it was a good one.


By the way, Jared and I have written the 4th and final chapter of our Parenting Book.
Chapter 1: Cori
Chapter 2: Jake
Chapter 3: Jason
Chapter 4: ?
It will be released in early June 2008!

It's been a rough week but a good one! This is the 3rd birthday in a row that I have been expecting. Jared and I are both in agreement that this will do it for us. :) We are very excited and can't wait to meet our final chapter!

16 comments:

Rhea said...

happy belated birthday!! And Congratulations to you and your family, how exciting!! Cute pictures of you and the kids. See you on Friday!!

Middleton said...

Congratulations! I won't believe this is the closing chapter until baby #4 is 10 and you aren't pregnant yet. You might be the only person I know more fertile than me. I'm happy for you and wish you a wonderful pregnancy!

Middleton said...

Oh and Happy Birthday! Tell Cori I have her gift but am unable to drive due to prescribed drugs so I will have Uncle Kyle send it soon.

Wise Family said...

Congratulations on the 4th chapter! Wow... what an exciting birthday present! Missy

Middleton Family said...

I'm sooooooo excited for you Aunt Cindi. I'm excited for having another cousin. I kind of want you to have a girl so Cori can have a sister but I will be happy with both. Check out my new blog...adiamiddletonnews.blogspot.com. I love you! Say hi to my cousins for me. Bye

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Well, I'm glad you've "outed" yourself. Now I can fix my blog to add our "18th" g'child...but I haven't heard any "fat ladies" singing yet - so it ain't over till then!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

PS - Glad to see your birthday was a good one. Congrats to you all of us!

The Holyoaks said...

Oh yeah, sure. Tell everyone you're pregnant just so you can have an excuse for your gut hanging out. I should try that.

Dacia said...

Congratulations! Good luck with this 4th chapter, hopefully it is the best! We love you and think of you often!

Tiffany said...

Nothing better than a close family! I am so excited for you...Congrats!(and good luck)

lisa said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you ! All I can say is bless you and you are an amazing mom!

Coordination Queen said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

The Holyoaks said...

Mom said my comment was mean. Maybe I didn't make myself clear that your pregnant-self looks the same as my normal dumpy-self. How sad for me.

The McGraths said...

What-ever Jill you were totally calling me fat! HAHAHA! I got it Mom is just gonna worry about me because of my conversation earlier today. Thanks mom for looking out for me, But I get it that Jill's funny. That's her thing!

Kaymee said...

WOW!!! happy birthday!!!!! Where have I been?? my computer is broken for a few days and when I come back you've posted 10 posts!!!! and you are pregnant!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! HOLY COW!!!! :)
Happy birthday too!!! 4 kids by the age of 26!!!! you're such a cute young mom!!!

Vanessa said...

Aww another baby! Congrads :) Happy late birthday!