Saturday, September 29, 2007

Beep! Beep! Who's got the keys to my Jeep?

The kids love to go cruisin' in the Jeep with Jared. They love playing in it even when it's sitting in the garage. Now that the weather is cooling, (don't get excited it just means it's about 86 degrees instead of 100 degrees) Jared and the kids will be enjoying many jeep rides around town.


Nana and Papa are enjoying it too!

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Hey, hey, I wanna play! When you get out here we can ride g'pa's tractor!

Kariana said...

I haven't been to a show yet cause I usually go to Brett's but I still have a while so I'm hoping to get at least one in and I'm hoping it's Wicked, my mom was up here a few weeks ago and saw it and said I would love it. I hear great things about it! The kids look so cute I can't believe how big they are!