The kids have their Valentine's Party this Thursday at Preschool so tonight for FHE,
we assembled our Valentines.
I wasn't gonna do anything crazy and bought Princess and the frog,
and Cars Valentines about a month ago.
Well today when I pulled them out, I realized there weren't enough for all the kids in the class.
UUUGGGHHH!!!
So instead of just going to the store and picking up the same cheap Valentines,
of course I got sidetracked and created more work.
(so me! Cindi- Less is more! When will I learn?)
Ok, this is bugging me- Is it Valentines or Valentine's?
Whatever!!!
Anywho, the kids had a blast putting them together tonight.
They are just party bags with Hersey's kisses and hugs
(is it herseys or hersey's?)
These are for the Teachers. I can't resist a cute mason jar!
And here is the actual pic that I made for the tags.
Aren't they adorable?

I decided to combine their Valentine's (seriously?) because they are in the same class,
and I am NOT bringing in 48 Valentines!!!
Lucie and Jason are in charge of snack time in Nursery this Sunday and since it's V-Day
('s problem solved),
I made something similar for them to give out on Sunday.
I was thinking of filling their bags with popcorn but then I remembered My Girlfriend Julie,
getting fussed at by a Mom for bringing Popcorn to Nursery.
I don't wanna be fussed at so what should I put in the bags?
XOXO
10 comments:
Come on Cindi. You know whatever you put in the bag-someone will fuss. Do they make fishy cracker hearts? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Cutest Valentine's ever!! I was going to do something with a picture but decided to do the cheap-already-made-store-bought-ones. It's easier. And I need easier!
put in some teddy grahams for nursery . . . "Have a Bear-y Happy Valnetine's Day." Why am I so creative?
I understand that LESS is MORE, but come on... those valentines are so cute! I definitely think More was More this time around. You'll be the coolest mom when your kiddies pass those out. My mom always went above and beyond for the little things and it always made me feel so special.
Good JOB!
So adorable guurrllll! I love those stinkin kids and miss them! I think you're right about the conspiracy!
Cindi, write a book please! I need these ideas one day when i have kiddos myself :)
Absolutely DARLING! I like Jill's "Bear-y" Teddy Graham idea - I'd like to take genetic responsibility for her creativity, but I know better. I have to steal all my good ideas, but you know what they say..."imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
I was going to say fishy crackers too...the red/pink ones from the rainbow fishy bag.
Just when I think you can't get any cooler you go and do something like this! Seriously, the creativity just doesn't stop! Nor does your evergy for that matter! Love it, so so so cute!
Love the valentine pictures. clever clever
Post a Comment