Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tradition

My Mom made this little Sailor Dress for my older sister Jill and had all of us girl's pictures taken in it.
When I was pregnant with Cori, my mom gave it to me.
After Jill had Macy, I gave it to her.
After Terri had Olivia, Jill gave it to her.
Terri recently got it back to me for Lucie.

A week or 2 ago, I went and had Lucie's picture taken in it.
And I'm excited to have all the pictures of what has become a special little dress.
My Scanner is having a melt down so I had to take a picture of a picture to get all of these.

Me at 3 yrs

Cori at 18 months

Lucie at 20 months

Lucie was hyper as could be before the pictures.
Maybe it was the extra one on one time she was lovin' or
the Route 44 coke from Sonic... I'm not sure.
She did a swan dive off the chair in the waiting area like 2 seconds before our shoot.
Hence the rug burn on her forehead, nose and cheek.
Luckily my picture of a picture blurred most of it out.


Man I love this girl!!!
She is so much fun... I enjoy her too much!

Jilliggitty- it's in the mail for Penny.

5 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

I like the second one the best. She looks a lot like Jason!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Cuuuuuttteee! "3 sailors went to sea, sea, sea"...this warms my heart.

McBride Family said...

it's the sisterhood of the traveling dress! such a fun thing to share - and such cute pictures!

The Horners said...

Man, you beat me to it. I guess that's what I get for not having a scanner to scan Olivia's picture. I'm gonna do a post like this too when I get me a scanner. Olivia looks nothing like me... I have way more hair!

Gpa Paul said...

Reminded me of the movie too (which I did not see). What a fun tradition for all of you.