I know... enough with the goodies already!
Here are the treats for Nursery.
Great Idea Aunt Jill!
Why don't I ever buy Teddy Grahms? They are SO GOOD!!!
Here is Thing 1 and Thing 2's Tag.
They are so lucky they are so CUTE!
I wasn't going to post these (cause I copied it from someone else) but,
I love finding ideas from people but hate it when everyone posts their ideas AFTER
the holiday cause then I have to wait an entire year to use it for a gift!
So Here are the Romance Checks I made on Photoshop as part of my V-Day gift to the MAN.
I thought they turned out cute.

Just save to your computer and print out on Cardstock.
I thought they would be a cute Bridal Shower gift as well.
Hope you all have a LOVE-ly Valentine's Day!!!


4 comments:
Cindy,
Such a cute idea... oneday when I have a Valentine I will look to your cute idea as a gift :)
I am stealing your ideas. I love them. LOVE the checks. I looked EVERYWHERE last year for something like this online and couldn't find anything. Thanks for posting this.
PS. You are prettier then ever, hate you and Jill. ;)
"Bear"y cute!
Very cute ideas! Great job!
Post a Comment