Today my Mom is guest blogging at my new favorite mommy blog!
Go check it out!
Mom was here a couple of weeks ago to visit her brother while he was recovering from a collapsed lung and a couple of surgery's.
(He is doing much better now.)
We were able to visit with her for a couple of hours
(which is NOT enough time, but we'll take what we can get!).
While she was here I gave her a new haircut and
we played Glamour shots so she could have a new profile pic.
Yes my Mom is on Facebook. She's so HIP! and pretty!
The kids wouldn't get out of the pictures.
They were just so excited to visit with her.
As always, we enjoy having family in town and are always sad to see them leave!
This week...
Cori made lunch for her siblings all by herself.
(She mutilated the bread with that plastic knife)
This boy gets cuter every week!
This girl makes life so exciting!
Seriously, Could my teeth be any Bigger?
I didn't get any pics of Jason this week. Probably because I can't ever find him.
He is constantly wondering off or hiding from me.
Such a silly kid!
Again, I have appreciated everyones comments about Jared's trip to Haiti.
Thank you again for all of your love and support!!!









4 comments:
Valentine's Day (apostrophe shows that it's possessive...in reference to the day)
Valentines (as in the cards... singular would be Valentine while the plural form adds an "s" and no apostrophe because its plural and not possessive)
Hope that helps and that you don't think it's crazy that I only post on extremely sad posts (Haiti) and grammar help.
I love your mom's picture. I have always thought she is pretty but you brought out her beauty full front. Do me. Do me. :)
hahahaha...I love that you posted Jake picking his nose! Cute kids and mother!
Man, you have a really "hot" mom.
Post a Comment