Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random things you could probably live without knowing...

I am a Bow Nazi... there I said it.
From the very beginning of my journey as a Mother,
my girls have had a bow on their heads.
Big bows, small bows, headbands, flowers, etc.
I recently looked out our collection of bows and thought that it was time to purge and update and replenish our supply.
So I've been on a hair accessory making frenzi.
Here is a small portion of some of my recent creations.
I've enjoyed trying some new fashions.
What I love the most about it is that I haven't had to go buy anything!
I have way too many scraps of fabric that I've collected over the years!


Jared and I have enjoyed getting into the Olympic Spirit.
We DVR the games and end our nights cheering on the USA!
Don't be decieved by the comments we yell at the TV... we really do love Koreans but
we are proud to be Americans and want the USA to kick butt!

We will admit that we become fully envolved in our butt kicking Country Men that we don't notice things.
For example... at 11pm when we decided to go to bed, we went into our room to find this...

I thought he just liked snuggling up to me,
but I guess it doesn't matter if I'm there or not.
He just likes our bed!

and this...
I will admit that I will be ok for the 2 year break in between the next Olympics.
I need some sleep, and I need to pay better attention to my kids.

I still can't believe I have 4 kids!
I am so Lucky!!!
We are creeping out of the difficult stage and I am finding that I am enjoying my children more and more each day. It is crazy how different they are. Each one of them tugs on my heart strings in a different way. I am so thankful to have these babies! They are a lot of work but they are so much fun!!!

Last night I was telling them a story about this Mom who was "so totally Beautiful, the prettiest Mom in the world" when Cori said, "no, let me tell the story".
I agreed and she began...
"Once upon a time... there was a Mom... she was the prettiest, no... the most beautifullest Mom EVER... she had kids... Linndi, Bindi, Findi, Mindi, and Kindi... those are the girls... and there were 5 boys... Tanty, Manty, Vanty, Fanty and Panty..."
She then realized she said the word "Panty" and we all died laughing for like 10 minutes straight. I literally could not catch my breath I was laughing so hard at her reaction to what she had said. It was Hilarious!!!

Tonight it's Jake's turn to tell the story. I can't wait to here it!

7 comments:

The Horners said...

Haha Panty... too cute. Can't wait to hear Jakey's story.

Cute bows! Maybe for WC we can have a crafty day?

The Holyoaks said...

you're wrong, I couldn't live without knowing those things.

Larsen's! said...

Gosh I miss those cute kiddos. Every now & then something funny that they said pops in my head & I bust up laughing. I always think of 'ya my mom & dad went on a mission to california'
hahaha

-Lorren

love, lowry said...

Koreans huh...nice! Love all the hair clips but one is missing!

Gpa Paul said...

Yes you are "lucky". What fun they can all be.

Larsen's! said...

so cute bows and hysterical story! You look so happy - I'm happy for you, Cindi!

Coordination Queen said...

I LOVE the names she picked out. Cute kids!