Tuesday, February 16, 2010

President's Day Weekend

I dropped the ball for V-Day!
I was supposed to find a sitter for Saturday night and I put it off till the last minute and was plum out of LUCK! My Bad!
The Man still took me out anyways... we just had a couple tag alongs!
and it was in no way romantic!
It did however make me LOVE him more... if that's really possible!

THANK GOODNESS they gave us the corner both in the back!!! Hahaha!
You know the bird lady in Mary Poppins?
Well that is us... except with kids.
They were BoUnCinG OfF ThE WALLS!



Why Jason holds a fork... I will never know! He NEVER uses it!



My Valentine across the table!

I was really impressed with Cori's drawings.
A turtle and a bumble bee with lots of legs.

Jake is cute!

Jason is cute too!

Saturday while THE MAN went snowboarding,
I made the girls some LOVE-ly dresses.
I know I've said it before but I HEART My SERGER!!!
Wish I would have gotten a picture of them in it but Sunday mornings are CRAZY!

Cupid did come but I was too busy to photo it.
I did however manage to photo breakfast.


President's Day we did nothing but I still felt very Patriotic
thanks to our Scouts who set the Flags up just for the day!
I am proud to be an American!

and this girl cracks me up!

Look how NASTY her face is!
Hair was stuck to her face for hours!
Also notice the red permanent marker that has been on her arm for 5 days now.
So AWESOME!

and this morning...
well this happens to her every morning...
just in different places of the bed...
but she always comes back for more.

Hope you had a wonderfully Romantic and Patriotic weekend too!

11 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Look at that booty in the last pic! She is definitely a Carter. Glad you had a date, even if it was bird-lady-ish. Love you guys!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Love the camera kisses & Jake's "Happy Balentimes Day." Y'all are crazy, but in a good way. I love the way your neighborhood looks with all their flags out - that's really cool.

The Horners said...

Cute pics! That last pic is hilarious! Glad you guys got to go out at least for V-Day! Your hair looks SO long and healthy! I'm jealous. Come visit so you can make me pretty.

The McDonalds said...

jakey & jason are so stinkin cute givin kisses!
I miss those kiddos! when can i come back?

love, lowry said...

Oh my heck I love those kiddos! I am lovin your hair too guuurrrll!

Adam and Jessica said...

That is super funny. I love your posts they always make me laugh. I am pumped to come visit your crazy clan in April. Happy belated Heart Day!

Portillo Portal said...

HAHA! I was cracking up at all these pics and videos! Your family is so cute! How did you get those pancakes in heart shapes??

Elisa said...

Dude, your little one cracks me up! When I see pics of her she just reminds me of my life!

Rebecca said...

Lol. I love that last picture!

Gpa Paul said...

Always so creative and you get so much done. You are amazing. Love ya.

Linda and Rex said...

She still manages to be so cut, dirt, marker and all.