Thursday, February 18, 2010

So BIG!

We bought this bike for Jake, I think on New Years day.
He started riding it well right away.

Today after our family bike ride,
we decided we should take off the training wheels and
get him started on learning to ride the bike with out them.

We were shocked after the first try,
to see that he looked like he's been riding his bike for a year!
I video-ed his 3rd try...
He can't really start very well but he can ride it awesome and stops pretty well!
He is pretty proud of himself!
Way to go Jakey!!! What a BIG BOY!!!

PS-I can't stand my video voice... it's obnoxious!

9 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Yeah Jakey! I forgot that they paint the trunks of the trees white out there.

The Horners said...

I like his little giggle while riding, you can tell he's proud! Yay Jakey!

Lisa said...

good job! Only 2 more to teach! I hate my video voice too.

love, lowry said...

I can't believe he can ride so well! He'll have to show me this weekend and don't worry your voice is NOT obnoxious!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Exciting stuff! When exactly did your babies become kids?

Tiffany said...

What a pro!!

Gpa Paul said...

Go Jakey Go. You da man.

Bassetts said...

I swear all of your kids want to grow up so fast. What great kids you have. Way to go Jakey! I can't stand my voice either. I try to avoid talking, but can't help it.

Middleton said...

How cute! I love that he is on the grass and going in circles... that made it all the more difficult I'm sure. And I like your voice!