It's a hard question. I feel your pain. It's so cute, but it's kind of a pain to actually do it! Mia's has been short and curly forever and it's so dang easy. Now it's getting longer...and I kinda want to keep it short!
I will always vote NOT to cut because I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE baby curls!!! (Remember how excited I was when you cut your hair in 7th grade? You were so excited for your sassy new cut & I was obviously NOT lovin' it...I'm so sorry I was such a brat about that - write that down as one of those bad examples that you don't want to follow when the time comes)...I just really love long hair & ponytails, etc. Her wild hair soooooo matches her little personality...but if you need to simplify, I will support you this time. :-)
Love the big baby hair! Olivia's looks like lion's mane constantly. I just think it's funny to see all that hair on a relatively small head! Don't cut it!
12 comments:
NOT cut! Sooooo cute!!!
Don't you dare cut her hair or I'll kick you.
So not to cut! What would you do without all those curls in your life???
It's a hard question. I feel your pain. It's so cute, but it's kind of a pain to actually do it! Mia's has been short and curly forever and it's so dang easy. Now it's getting longer...and I kinda want to keep it short!
I will always vote NOT to cut because I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE baby curls!!! (Remember how excited I was when you cut your hair in 7th grade? You were so excited for your sassy new cut & I was obviously NOT lovin' it...I'm so sorry I was such a brat about that - write that down as one of those bad examples that you don't want to follow when the time comes)...I just really love long hair & ponytails, etc. Her wild hair soooooo matches her little personality...but if you need to simplify, I will support you this time. :-)
Love the big baby hair! Olivia's looks like lion's mane constantly. I just think it's funny to see all that hair on a relatively small head! Don't cut it!
Don't do it!!!!
No No No please! I love her cute little fro!
Not to cut.. definately
Don't cut it. It'I just love the way it falls.
NO!
Not to cut. Definitely.
Post a Comment