I found this on the floor of my kitchen last week.
There was nothing around it. It was laying solo on the floor.
It looks important so I've kept it.
I've looked all over the house trying to find where it came from but no such luck.
If you have a guess as to where you think my children snagged it from I will send you a reward.
Your guess is as good as mine, Thanks for your help!
8 comments:
Sort of looks like the bolt that holds the toilet to the floor. Minus the decorative round cover. Good luck!
I would think it is part of something plumbing related. You haven't sprung any leaks have you?
haha. I have no idea where that goes. But I think its a little bit funny. Kids in my class are always bringing me screws and bolts they find on the playground or where ever. good luck friend!
I'm going to go with what Aims said. It does look like the toilet bolt.
Who knows! But it's most def rusted on one end... so maybe something outside by the pool?
i have no idea what that is, but i do know that i love your new header - so cute!
Could also be the bolt that holds the toilet seat/lid on. Kids find the darndest things!
I have no idea what it is, but this is one of the funniest posts of the day!
Post a Comment