Jared and I have made a strong effort to date regularly... each other... not others...
him and I... on a date... with no kids...
Am I making any sense?
Last night was a Zona first and a Zona must!
We went to a DiamondBacks game and it was super FUN!



Doesn't it look like we are having fun?
One of Jared's Doctors has season tickets and couldn't make the game last night so he gave them to us.
They were great seats and the Stadium is awesome!
3 comments:
I live for date night!! we go out every friday...I have the same girl that comes every week- I know, I am VERY lucky!!! Looks like fun, even though it is ALL about the Dodgers!!! :)
How fun...date nights are what keep me going! Looks like you guys had fun, free tickets always make it better, right!
How fun! We love baseball and like to go visit different stadiums. We haven't made it to that one yet =)
Post a Comment