The BURDEN is Back!!!
BOO HOO HOO!
That's what I get for a premature celebration!
Don't fret, I'm not too bummed about it.
I always new it was a possibility in this market.
A contract unfortunately doesn't mean a thing right now.
Next time I will celebrate after a closing!
Back to wishing, hoping, and praying... :)
On a lighter note...
How cute did my kids look this 4th of JULY?!!



too bad we had no where to go!
Note to self... Next Year, make plans than make outfits!

18 comments:
they all look sooooooo CUTE! And sooooo grown up!
Sorry about the house. We'll pray for you!
I was bumbed that the house fell through...SORRY. Love the pics of the kids!
Sorry about the house. However, the kids are adorable!!!
On a lighter note, did you see Giveaway Today??? You are a winner!!! Go claim your prize!
They look adorable! Love the outfits. Sorry about the house, but as chad & elizabeth mentioned... you did win on give away today... that makes everyday better! :)
CUUUUUUUUUUTE!
Cindi -- you make me laugh...really and truly 'gut' laugh!! I am so sorry about the house and we will remember you in our prayers. The kids are so adorable in their celebratory 'frocks'!! Keep up the good work! You're a wonderful Mom!!
What happened? Bummer...kids are adorable. I finally made it to UT with my children!
Sorry...but you really do have cute kids who are evidently all dress up with no where to go!
You really have cute kids.... remember that next time they draw all aver themselves or the wall. Bummer about the house, sorry!
Um. Your kids are freakin adorable. Love the dresses for the girls too!
The outfits look fantastic! Good work! I, too, got all dressed up to sit around all day. Next year, I WILL go to a parade!
So Cute!! Like always.
the kids look adorable!! that last pic you ALMOST had all 4 looking :)
SOOOOOO cute! I love their outfits!
Where did you get those outfits? Those pictures look like they came right out of a magazine. Sorry about the house.
cutest pictures of your kiddos. sorry about the house, it happened to us too. i feel your pain. it will happen though!
They look so dang adorable! Good thing you have some beautiful kiddos to turn to when things in life are crappy. Best of luck with the house....
Post a Comment