That sounds like fun. We will be in Coloma at the American River on August 8th for a yearly family reunion. Have a great vacation!
Wonderful! Have fun, be safe and post a lot of pictures when you get back!
Cindi!! I found your blog on the Mid-Carter Parentals blog! You have an adorable family and a great sense of humor. I loved catching up on what you are doing! Hope you love Arizona!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That sounds like fun. We will be in Coloma at the American River on August 8th for a yearly family reunion. Have a great vacation!
Wonderful! Have fun, be safe and post a lot of pictures when you get back!
Cindi!! I found your blog on the Mid-Carter Parentals blog! You have an adorable family and a great sense of humor. I loved catching up on what you are doing! Hope you love Arizona!
Post a Comment