Jared took Cori on a date tonight.
She got dressed in her jammies and then they went out in the backyard to hunt.
There is a big open field behind our house with lots of critters.
(don't worry, no animals were harmed, I think)
Cori Just loves getting that special attention from her Pa!
As I watch them from the window, I love that I can see how much she adores him.
They really have a special relationship.

I hope that they will continue to strengthen their relationship as Cori grows older.
I pray that her image of him will always remain the way it is tonight.
She thinks the world of him!
It makes me so happy that he takes the time to make their dates special
even if they are just shootin' crap in the backyard!
I appreciate the time he spends with her and I know that they will be close friends forever.
A true BFF.

5 comments:
so cute.
adorable!
che carino
watching dads with their kids is one of my favorite things! cute!
That's so cute! It's been so long since I've gone on a daddy-daughter date! Soon my husband can go on those with our little growing baby. By the way, on your page, you know some of my husbands relatives, the Trendlers. I looked at their page and in one of their pictures is my husband's Gramma, whose house we're living in in Mesa. Anyway, just a fun connection.
Post a Comment