Well ALMOST anyways.
We received a contract on our home in FL yesterday and we accepted it today!
We are SO EXCITED!!! A huge burden has been lifted and we are so thankful to be able to sell a home in this market! They plan to move in August 1st so we have to figure out when and who will come out to pack up the rest of the house for the movers.
I can't wait to have all my stuff!!!

7 comments:
Congrats!! I can't imagine having to sell a house in this market! So that's awesome!
YAY! I'm so excited for y'all!
Awe...this is bittersweet - I love your Ocala Critters' home, but I'm soooooo happy to have y'all a little bit closer & I know your next home will house many more McGrath Midget memories! YAY! Congrats!
I am so happy for you guys! What a relief.
And I have to say I love love your header!!
We have only had to sell a house once and it was very stressful (although it went quick)... I'm so happy this weight is off your shoulders! Good luck finding the next one and filling it up with all your stuff!
Congratulations! I'm so relieved for you guys that it seems to be working out. You'll have to keep copious notes so when our time comes I won't freak out so much. Now that you're selling your home in FL, will you look to buy a home in AZ?
YAY! That is great news! I know it sucks to not have all of you things! our stuff has been in storage for about a year now!
Post a Comment