Friday, July 3, 2009

Destructive Children!

What is wrong with my kids???
Are all of your children this destructive or am I just lucky?
If we don't get out of this house soon we are gonna have to buy it!

Aimee- You were right first. The screw belonged to the toilet in the downstairs bathroom. I don't even want to know who ripped it out of the floor and how they did it! Thanks for your help!

6 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

I think you are just especially lucky! :)

The Holyoaks said...

I sure hope the owner of that home doesn't ever look at your blog.

The McGraths said...

Me too!!!

Lauren said...

Looks pretty normal to me. They actually are probably really smart since they are so inquisitive (not sure if I spelled that right). At least they aren't boring!!

Adam and Jessica said...

I love that they wreck so much stuff! it makes me laugh and think of hanging out at your house when we were little. There was always some sort of fun commotion going on. Love you!

Tiffany said...

Mine are pretty destructive too. They've never taken the cabinet door off, but they find plenty of other things to destroy. Just remember you are not alone!