Macie is the same way. I ask her now if she is ready to go to bed and of course she shakes her head now. I basically have to pin her down to get her to sleep. BTW cute shoes on the stairs!
I just stopped putting barrett down for naps because he was doing the same thing, he wouldn't go to bed until 10pm!! I hate when napping stops- GOOD LUCK!
5 comments:
k- i know i already commented on facebook...but your kids are so very cute. And I am so excited you have a blog.
yup, that looks familiar
Macie is the same way. I ask her now if she is ready to go to bed and of course she shakes her head now. I basically have to pin her down to get her to sleep. BTW cute shoes on the stairs!
I just stopped putting barrett down for naps because he was doing the same thing, he wouldn't go to bed until 10pm!! I hate when napping stops- GOOD LUCK!
Lol. I love your new header, btw.
Post a Comment