We were invited by our new friends, The Candlands, to go on our fist camp out in AZ. We had a lot of fun! Thanks again Taylor and Therena for inviting us! The weather was awesome-minus the random hailing- and I love that it was a total different scenery and climate in just a 2 hour drive! Our kids were beside themselves with the constant out door play, toy hauler, and all the "swamp buggy's" that they brought! It was loads of fun! Hopefully we didn't scare them away from inviting us again! :)
Of course, I took a boat load of pictures so I'll let them do the talking...


we couldn't help but snuggle our girl


the randomness
thank goodness we were staying in the toy hauler so we could watch a movie!
Lincoln got embarrassed after this picture when I told him he was handsome. He made sure to steer clear of me for the rest of the afternoon!
I couldn't get over how well Cori played with the boys!
It was so cute seeing them walk around the lake squishing crawdad carcases with rocks!
Silly kids. I loved these pictures of Cori and Talmage, which I plan on having on display at their wedding! :)
She was an absolute mess!
how cute is this???
and finally 2 cutie's eatin' cookies on the drive home
We LOVE camping!
I was however beside myself with joy to give these kids a bath when we got home!
You can imagine how dirty they were after 3 days of no baths!!!



























12 comments:
Not just the 3 days with no baths, but the constant outside play... :) It looks like y'all had a fun camping trip!
FUN! I LOVE all the pictures. You have handsome boys and gorgeous girls. I can't wait to see them and give them kisses!
Holy 5 star camping!!! Honestly? Who brings a "bounce house" camping? (the little tyke toy) If you hadn't posted those pix of little messy hootie, I wouldn't believe you actually went camping! What great memories you are building - looks like great fun!
I have 2 boys, I know how dirty they get. It looks like you guys had a blast. We love camping. I can't believe all the fun toys you guys had.
Such cute pictures- I still can't believe I forgot mine!! And heck no, you didn't scare us off- be prepared for dune season!!
Fun! Macy said, "I want to go to dee camp too."
Are you serious? A bounce house? That is camping to the max. Can I come next time?
your family is so cute. We want to go camping sometime too. Glad to here you survived it. Well we wouldn't be in a fancy smancy RV. You need to just move here and take pictures for me fulltime. I hate taking pictures because they are never good and I can't catch the good stuff ...dang those fast little devils. HaHA!
I love your pictures. Your kids are SO cute. I like your style of camping. Definitely the way to go with young kids.
Your kids are so cute, they all look like little models!
It's so pretty there. How fun to have friends already. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, especially Lucie. Are you sure she's turning 1? Miss you so much!
so fun. Are you loving Arizona or what??? Can't wait to get back to the mountains of UT for the summer.
Post a Comment