I am a daily blog hopper! Not a stalker, a hopper! I have a list of blogs that I view everyday. you know like crafty/photog blogs. One of my favorites is The Pied Piper.
I've been hopping to her blog daily for about 2 years. (that sounds creepy typed out but I promise I'm really cool) Anyways, She is an AMAZING Photographer! One day I would love for her to photog my family. She has a contest going on right now... I know, I sign up for every blog giveaway and haven't ever won... but I feel it this time! :) go check her blog out
Maybe one day, I'll make her blog!
Here's to Giveaways!!!


4 comments:
GOOD LUCK!!
Love her pictures...Good Luck!
Okay...if I win, you can be in my picture. But, if you win, my whole family gets to be in yours!! ;) Good luck!!
Cindy, you are so funny!!!! Good luck with the win!!! Wish you guys were here to share summer fun with us!!!
Post a Comment