I just had to capture it because I'm afraid that one of these days I'm gonna wake up and it will be gone. So let it live on and on and on forever here on my blog!
Is she your only kid that does? My brother had an outie, but he could pull it in & out. He was the only in our family. I wonder why some heal that way?
5 comments:
hahahahahhahahhahah!!!!!!!!!
Is she your only kid that does? My brother had an outie, but he could pull it in & out. He was the only in our family. I wonder why some heal that way?
Awe...Tinny Winny, it looks just like your outie! Seriously? It looks like you photoshopped a growth on her!
That is awesome! I love little kid belly buttons!
That is the outiest outie I have EVER seen. It's like her umbilical cord didn't get clamped right or something. Too funny!
Post a Comment