Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother I Love YOU

Mother I love You
Mother I do
Father in Heaven has sent me to you
When I am near you
I love to hear you
Singing so softly
That YOU love me too
Mother I Love You
I Love you
I DO!



To my Mother's,
I love you! I hope you have a wonderful day. I wish we could have been with you both to celebrate. We miss you so much! I know Heavenly Father has sent me to you both!
Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Awe...thanks Punky! I love you, too. Hope the kiddos were good to you today & that your hives are gone soon. :)

Lisa Newman said...

You are such a good blogger...I need to take notes from you. After a while, I just lose interest for some reason. Anyway, I love checking in with you because everytime I do, you have so many things going on...sewing, trips, looking totally cute! How is the new house and ward and area? I hope you are liking it okay. We are STILL waiting on that house...I really like it and hope we get it, but we cannot wait forever, especially with this baby coming in September, so we'll see.

Anyway, take care!!