Sunday, May 24, 2009

Birth-day, Par-TAY!

Jason's Birthday Celebration was pretty low key this year but he had a great time! He started the day with our family tradition of Birthday Donuts. All he wanted this year were powdered donuts, so it got pretty messy.

He opened his Birthday Presents.

He got lots of fun stuff, thanks for all who sent gifts.
We played with everything for half the day!

Let me rephrase that, HE played with everything! It was "mine, mine, mine" for half the day! Today we worked on sharing. (he's not doing so hot)

We went to Ikea for "the experience" (I L. O. V. E. Ikea). It was too busy and the kids weren't havin' it! So we came home and took naps and had "quiet time" while I made him a cake.

Here is his Dinosaur cake "ROAR!"

and of course enjoying that cake with no fork! He is such a Caveman and refuses to use eating utensils. He has always been my messiest eater, I love it! (that was sarcasm)
We then watched Night at the Museum (the kids love this movie, which I think is so weird) and then went for a swim in his birthday suit.

Very low key but lots of fun! Hope you had a good birthday bud!

3 comments:

The Kilcreases said...

I miss that little guy. He always made me laugh. Happy Birthday Jason!

Mimi Crisenberry said...

That is hilarious--the drawn on swimsuit to cover his "birthday suit". I love all of your postings since they crack me up, and your kids are seriously sooo cute! How are you liking AZ?

Rebecca said...

That video is too cute. I love that he blew the candle out before you were done singing, but didn't know to blow the other one out at the right time!