I am learning some new tricks on photoshop.
It is fun.
It makes me want to take more pictures.
Here are some pics from todays afternoon swim.
I am diggin' the weather here so far!
I am also diggin' Hootie's sweaty, sun screened, curly fro!



Jared is such a great Dad!
(We call him Pa)
He is always willing to roll around and play with the kids.
These kids are obsessed with their PA!
That to me is a sign that he is doing something right! :)
Thanks Jared, for exceeding my expectations in the daddy department!
I love you!
5 comments:
Your family is so adorable. Noticed the pic of you in the bright pink shirt on Amy's blog --Wow! You look like a supermodel (then again, what's new.) :)
Oh how I would LOVE a pool! Ours is 3 inches deep and surrounded by blue rubber, but it works for now!
So you use photoshop...is that how you do your cute things like invitations? When I'm closer I'm totally going to pick your brain on tons of stuff! FYI....there is a kneaders in Yuma where we're moving, I'll bring ya some when I come for lessons in craftiness!
Love Lucie's Curly Locks!
ok..her hair has so much curl! So cute. The side pics of the kids are adorable! Good job on the photography!
Post a Comment