Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Making Things for BOYS



I actually sewed (is that a word?) something for my boys!
I think they are cute, a little irreverent, but cute!
I saw this tutorial HERE and motified it with clean edges for my 2 boogers.
So here they are...



Here is another tutorial HERE that my girlfriend sent me.
They are also cute and can also be made for the DAD in your life (if you find a bit more grown up and masculine fabric).
:)

9 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Cute! I'm laughing at the thought of Jared wearing one of those flowery ties or a Cars one. So fun!

love, lowry said...

You are so crafty chica! Cute stuff and love love love the camping pics, looks like my kind of camping!

Coordination Queen said...

Those are great! Now I can make something for the little boys too! :) Thanks!

About Us said...

For Father's Day you should totally make 3 matching ones and have Jared wear the "adult" one to church. LOL!

The Horners said...

How cute. I bet they loved those!

Chad and Elizabeth said...

I love the ideas you post, gets me all crafty! And I love the links to the blogs you hop! What is your creft-zilla blog? why Can't I look at it? And you should post a list of other fun crafty blogs you follow, I love getting lost in all the fun blogs!

Kasey Strong said...

That's so creative! By the way, I can't believe you guys have 4 kids already! That's amazing. Weren't you pregnant, or maybe not even pregnant when I knew you?

Chante said...

Wow, crafty cute thick ties for the boys. Hey, what time is the preschool that you are doing at HV? Send me the info so I can look into it. I already have Ava signed up for one, but am changing my mind on times and maybe want to do morning. My email is chantemariehoward@gmail.com

The Kilcreases said...

Kohl wore his the other day to church and looked so cute. thanks for the birthday ties!