Crazy! I remember just finding out you were pregnant with her like it was yesterday! Congrats and such a gorgeous family! I can't wait to start mine :) Did you know Kasey is pregnant? Hope you guys are going great! Miss ya!
I think I got a couple of videos of Cori doing a couple of songs. I'll try to get them to you. Ask me about them if I forget. Larry, Moe and Curly were adorable as well!!
Hi Cindi! So I have been meaning to chat with you, but our schedules are totally off at church and I just never get a chance. Anyways, I found your blog on Melanie and Joe Grover's blog. They used to be our neighbors when we lived in SLC. Small world like always. I cannot believe how creative you are with your dress making and all you do.....seriously! Also, I was curious about what preschool Cori went to? I had Ava signed up for young learners but since now they are making us pay so much I am not going to do it! Does the preschool Cori go to just have 3 and 4 year olds and is it pretty basic curriculum or do they teach early kindergarten level skills and reading as well? I am just trying to find the best preschool to put Ava in. Ava's preschool that she just got done with was so great and she had so much fun, but now I want to find something that gears her up for kindergarten and reading and all that good stuff. Anyways, we need to chat more so maybe I will see you around or at church this next Sunday......Chante Howard
5 comments:
Crazy! I remember just finding out you were pregnant with her like it was yesterday! Congrats and such a gorgeous family! I can't wait to start mine :) Did you know Kasey is pregnant? Hope you guys are going great! Miss ya!
I think I got a couple of videos of Cori doing a couple of songs. I'll try to get them to you. Ask me about them if I forget. Larry, Moe and Curly were adorable as well!!
Yuck, yuck, yuck....wise guy, huh? Why I oughta... (I guess I've seen one too many 3 stooges episodes in my day.) Congrats to Cori...exciting times!
That is so cute and exciting!
Hi Cindi! So I have been meaning to chat with you, but our schedules are totally off at church and I just never get a chance. Anyways, I found your blog on Melanie and Joe Grover's blog. They used to be our neighbors when we lived in SLC. Small world like always. I cannot believe how creative you are with your dress making and all you do.....seriously! Also, I was curious about what preschool Cori went to? I had Ava signed up for young learners but since now they are making us pay so much I am not going to do it! Does the preschool Cori go to just have 3 and 4 year olds and is it pretty basic curriculum or do they teach early kindergarten level skills and reading as well? I am just trying to find the best preschool to put Ava in. Ava's preschool that she just got done with was so great and she had so much fun, but now I want to find something that gears her up for kindergarten and reading and all that good stuff. Anyways, we need to chat more so maybe I will see you around or at church this next Sunday......Chante Howard
Post a Comment