Monday, May 18, 2009

Cori Poo

I took some pics of my Cori girl to mark her half birthday. Thanks to Jill they look totally awesome. (She just got Photoshop on her new computer and learned some new tricks)
My baby girl isn't so much of a baby anymore! I beg her everyday to stop getting big and her response is, "but I wanna get big like Pa"! So cute, I love this girl!

I promise I will send pics soon!

6 comments:

Middleton said...

Wow! What else can I say?

The Holyoaks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kelly ferg said...

What a beauty! So cute!

Rebecca said...

She's so beautiful! Did her mommy do her hair?

love, lowry said...

First, she is BEAUTIFUL! Second, LOVE your Sabbath activities. Third, we need to get together when we move, we'll be two hours. Fourth, thanks about the bangs!

Kaymee said...

that pic is darling!! I wish I had photoshop and knew how to use it :) Jenna always tells me she wants to be big like me and that my clothes are sooo cute- she wants to match etc...too funny, I need her to slow down too! :(