Words can not describe how funny this was!
It was Cori's "wedding".
Dear Child of mine, if this is what you have in mind for your wedding,
than we are gonna have some problems!
"Here comes the Bride, all dressed and wide"-Swayze
"Here comes the Bride, Perfect and Prized"-Cori
"Here comes the Bride, here comes the bride?"-Tenley
all sung at the same time! :)
Diva child...
Love that shot of Swayze!
I love watching Cori and her friends play!
I especially love that Cori is wearing both of Lucie's clothes.
Skirt 3-6 months. Flapper dress from Halloween 2 years ago!
Cracks me up!






8 comments:
Hahahahaha perfect and prized! How cute!!! Cori looks so pretty in that rirst picture! She looks so tall too! What a crack up. I bet things will get more funny with her and her friends.
Wow Cori is really starting to look like the Cindi I remember.--April
Gotta encourage that creativity! Cori is SO grown up! Oh my goodness. I do love the red...maybe she could incorporate that for real someday :)
I can't believe she is so grown up! Don't let her wear her hair like that. It almost made me cry. She's so big!
I'm glad she has such fun friends with cool names like Swayze.
Wowzers! I'm speechless... ok, not really. Had I known she was getting married, I would've at least fixed her hair a little! Hopefully she doesn't fall into her "guncle's" footsteps, however, Cori and Tenley would make some awesom Sister Wives!!
I do know how to spell awesome.
I want to be at her wedding! Adorable!
cute bridemaids. At least they all match.
Post a Comment