I finally got a hold of Cori's dance pics from last year.
I guess I didn't get the memo about picking them up at the recital. My bad!
I just LOVE them. She looks so pretty! and the class pics are to die for! :)
She's such a cute little ballerina!
Gotta love Miss Beverly.
This one is my favorite!





9 comments:
She looks great!
"Tiny Dancer" popped into my head by Elton John. Just the phrase, not the song. What a cutie.
Tender pics & tender memories of Dancey Dance Days with you & your sisters. <3
Oh my! She looks SO STRONG! That last picture is priceless!
beautiful girl! Just like her momma
So cute! That girls got some muscles! Your fav is my fav too. Love them!
Wow! So grown up! "Tiny Dancer" from Starsky & Hutch popped into my head from Dad's comment. :) She's so cute!
Pretty! I love them.
She has amazing arms. I wish mine looked like that. And that's when I know I'm pathetic, coveting the body of a five year old.
Ha ha ha! I'm DYING over Savannah! She looks a bit frightened. Thanks for the laughs...and I never knew we were supposed to pick them up either. Ha ha!
Post a Comment