Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Presidents Day

On the Day of Presidents, in the year 2011, we did nothing.
Very uneventful yet I find it necessary to document.
No pics of us picking our noses but you can bet your bum that that's all we did! All of us!

We mowed the lawn, raked up some leaves, and cut back some bushes which gave me some serious Allergy issues and Jared a MAJOR sinus infection.



Then we went for a long bike ride and ended up at the park.
Lucie ended up doing a face plant in the sand (a normal occurrence on a park visit).
Pa made sure it was all better.






Jared says I take too many pictures of Lucie. But with that hair and that grin, I can't help it. Besides all the other kids have a scrapbook with pics and stories of them in it, Lucie is not that lucky.

Later that evening Cori and I ditched the family because we had fevers...
BEIBER FEVER!
Cori was SO excited to go to the "Justin Beaver" movie with our friends the Caldwells. We danced and sang the songs really load. It was too much fun and too cute!
Her favorite parts were "When Justin Beaver is sitting n a heart, flying over the peoples, singing a song" and "When Justin Beaver sings a song with Miley Cyrus. Miley Cyrus is cool."
***no comment***
:)

6 comments:

The Horners said...

Hahaha Justin Beaver. That's all we've been doing over here.... singing baby baby ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I took my baby girl to see the Bieber Movie, too. Never mind that she's almost 26. Never Say Never, we all need Somebody to Love.

The Holyoaks said...

Justin Beaver. Hahaha. I love it.

Bassetts said...

Too funny. So jealous of your sunshine days at the park. Counting down over in snowy, but melty, Utah.

Rochelle said...

Lucie is so stinking cute! I love this age! My boys hate Justin. Poor guy never stood a chance in our house.

Gpa Paul said...

Yes, as sad as it was, I wasn't so lucky to get to go with mom and her baby girl to see "leave it to beaver or beeber or whoever" I had to stay home and play with Livi. Gosh who got the raw end of that deal.