Today Jared had his wisdom teeth pulled.
It's been a little CRAZY up in here to say the least!
He's done and said a lot of funny things such as
"You need to be the only man that loves me" after repeatedly telling me he loves me.
I guess if his love is there even while on drugs than it must be real
but someone should break the news to him that I am NOT a man!
or
pretending to drive the car in the passenger seat
or
Mocking crying kids in the car
or
telling Jake, "the tooth fairy is gonna come to Pa and make me RICCCCCCHHHHHHH"
And who knows what else he said or did while I left the kids in the car with him for 10 min while I was getting Jared a smoothie in Jamba Juice.
I'm pretty sure that the kids are traumatized!
But that's what happens when you don't give your wife adequate notice of an oral surgery so she can get a sitter for the kids. :)
Here he is, not sure what's going on...
wanting to smile for the camera...
and then the anesthesia waring off...
I LOVE that he thought he was going to work the next day and
that he would be resuming full Iron Man training.
Why is he so nuts?
I don't know... but I sure love him!
In his defense, his left side was impacted so it was a pretty rough removal.
But its much more entertaining to poke fun :)



6 comments:
This makes me laugh. I'm glad you wrote down the funny things he said... Jake always completely denies anything he says while he is drugged up. But they usually give him the amnesia drug too. :)
HAHAHAHAHA! I'm dying!! "the tooth fairy is gonna come and make pa riccchhhhhh!!" hahaha That is the best. The funny thing is I can totally see him doing and saying all those things! Hope he feels better soon, tooth pain is the worst!
Lets blow up these pics!!! I think Jared would love it!!! Did he go to work afterwards?
Awesome! You shold leave him an IOU under his pillow.
I laughed out loud! Too funny.
I shall remain silent on the experience with Cindi on the day of her wisdom teeth removal.
Post a Comment