Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FHE & Bedtime

This is what we did for FHE Monday Night.
The kids had a blast however didn't quite grasp the idea of ditching! They wanted to wait and hide and as soon as the door opened jump out and yell "boo"! Then Jake and Cori would turn and run to the car, while Lucie and Jason ran into the house. Hahaha... I laugh still cause it was hilarious!

Later that night as I was putting everyone to bed, I was cracking up at Lucie and her "rituals".
She gets so silly at night because she is trying to stall and she KNOWs I will stay in her bed as long as she is making me laugh.
I. AM. A. SUCKER.

I then had fun snapping pics of all the kids in their beds. I'm such a lucky Mom!
These midgets are the BEST!

Jason was almost asleep.

Jake was pretending to be asleep.

Cori was waiting for me to finish the last chapter of her book.

I'm just doing my best at loving my life. Life is good!

7 comments:

Chris Holyoak said...

Candy Fairies? I will have to try those. We are reading the Rainbow Magic: Pet Keeper Fairies series. They leave much to be desired but whatevers. Macy loves them!

You are a great mom!

Chris Holyoak said...

Jill, not Kiff.

Rochelle said...

This post makes me smile. I can see your smile behind the camera looking at them!

The Horners said...

At first glance I thought that picture of Lucie was Cori!

We have a ridiculous night time ritual as well. I thought Olivia was too young for the stalling phase. It's unbelievable!

Wish you door bell ditched us last night... I wanted some ding dongs thanks to a silly commercial.

love, lowry said...

Too fun! Love you and those midgets! P.S. I dig Cori's bed!

Bassetts said...

What a cute idea! We might have to "borrow" that one. I'm so glad you are trying to enjoy life. What a great reminder :)

Gpa Paul said...

Not just good but Life is awesome with loving little ones.