Jakes Preschool, aka Discovery Club, is off the charts!
So crazy, so big, and he learns SO MUCH!!!
I love it and so does he!
About every other month they have a Parent Program where
we are invited to come and see what they are learning.
It is lots of fun, my only beef is that its in the middle
of the day and they ask us not to bring siblings. :)
Finding a tween to babysit during school hours is close to impossible!
Thank goodness for super generous neighbors!
Anyways here are some picks of Jake singing about the Solar System!
I will have to remember to video the next program but I got him singing one of the songs at home the next day.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this boy!





6 comments:
PRRRRECIOUS!!!! Love the foil mold! Great idea. Looks like he'll be learning a lot in a fun way.
ok jake is the cutest thing ever. love those missing front teeth. ahh hes so cute!
He is absolutely adorable!
He is such a sweetheart. I agree. Totally gives me the sweetest little hugs.
Whoa! Jake's got some major singing talent going on. What a little stud.
A future astronaut with a lisp. I like it. Great Fun.
Post a Comment