So I'll just cut to the chase . . .
Who is Cindi? You may be asking yourself this very question. Lucky for you, I am here to shed some light on the matter.
Cindi is kinda nerdy. I've been telling her this for years . . .

She is well fed . . .

She needs someone to keep her in line . . .

But not him because he's kinda nerdy, too . . .

Cindi has been pregnant . . .

. . . a few times . . .

But she loves what she does for a living. See? . . .

She's cool. Just ask her because she will be the first to admit it . . .

Never is there a bad time for a photo op. She is always ready . . .

Cindi is talented . . .

She is also short (-er than me). And no matter how high she raises her shoulders, it does no good when she tilts her head to the side to look fabulous . . .

Cindi tortures children . . .

She also acts like them . . .

She should learn not to mess with my camera because I keep these pictures and use them at some point to humiliate her. Oddly enough, she resembles me in this picture but only because from this angle it looks like my nose . . .

Lastly, and probably most importantly, Cindi is a wonderful sister and my bestest friend . . .

Happy Birthday, little sister. I hope your day has been fabulous and that you have found some way to make it yours. If not, there is still time.
Love you (even if you do have stinky feet).
4 comments:
This is a really cute post. Happy Birthday Cindi!!!
Mwahahahahahahaha! Happy Bday Tinni-winni...mwahahahahahaha! See you next week! :)
Happy happy birthday!
Wow, pretty good description. Love you both.
Post a Comment