Thursday, October 28, 2010

Texts

When my kids do silly things I usually text someone to laugh it out with me. I recently went thru my phone and wrote out all the silliness plus some of my favorite quotes from the midgets.

FYI-I promise I discipline me kids, and I don't tolerate potty language or mean words but when my kids aren't looking, I laugh my butt off and find humor in sharing it with family.


Midget #1 (aka Cori)
"Ladeez and Jemptlemen"

"I never wanna be a kid again, I only want to be a FLOW-ER Giiiiiiiiiirrrrlllll!!!"-sung by Cori in the prettiest tune ever with a couple of flowers on her head.

"Mom if you don't buy me a slushy I'll go CRAZY"

"That's why I'm really good at finding Sonic"


*****************************
Midget #2 (aka Jake)
"We are at Sam's club and Jake is sitting here and keeps poking the BIG woman behind him and giggling."

"Cori, I'm a flower boy"

After repeatedly asking him "what's the matter" or "what's wrong" he replies, "Mom, nothing MATTERS... nothing"

"You're stupid all by yourself"

"It's still really, really, really morning"


*****************************
Midget #3 (aka Jason)
"Mommy Look, It's G'mas Airplane"-every time a plane is flying over us.

Me:"Hey come sit by Mommy"
Jason: "No I go wiz MY jake"


*****************************
Midget #4 (aka Lucie)

"Lucie just grabbed a tissue & picked up a coach roach and squished it, then brought it to me and said, 'Mama, look it'"

"Lucie chews on our leather couch like a puppy dog."


******************************
and then here are stupid texts from me...
"Just ate 4 donuts. What was I thinking? Puke..."

"CANNOT handle the obnoxiousness of the Fresh Beat Band"

"Rollerblade boy at Sonic just lipped to me, 'I like your earrings!' Does this mean I'm hot?"

"Pants are a privilege"

"FYI-eating the left over cake batter with a spoon is NOT a smart idea!"

7 comments:

The Horners said...

HAHAHAHA, I enjoy getting those texts. Jakey's comments made me laugh the most. Love the pics!

The Holyoaks said...

She did such a great job with these pictures! I love them!

McBride Family said...

those are such beautiful pictures!

Coordination Queen said...

I'm so glad to know my kids aren't the only ones who say things like this. hahaha!

Rochelle said...

Great job on the pics!

Portillo Portal said...

HAHA! Love those pictures too! They are so beautiful! Did you take them or are they professionally done? Gorgeous!

Gpa Paul said...

put me on the text list. Their comments make my day.