Happy Birthday Coco! You are beautiful & I really like your shirt! Have a "fantast-sixth" bday!
PS- G'ma & G'pa love you, too!
happy birthday, baby girl!
Aunt Tiddy loves you too!!!!!!
Happy happy birthday Cori girl! Tay Tay loves you too!
I can't believe shes six! Time flys! YOu are such a great mom! She is so lucky to have been born into your family. I hope you know you have already given her the best gift ever. But the cute shirt was a nice touch too.
Happy birthday, gorgeous!!
6...Seriously?! She looks so cute in that shirt. Did you make that? Or where did you find it?? So cute.
YOu are the bomb Cori. Way to go and be 6. Love you and can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Coco! You are beautiful & I really like your shirt! Have a "fantast-sixth" bday!
PS- G'ma & G'pa love you, too!
happy birthday, baby girl!
Aunt Tiddy loves you too!!!!!!
Happy happy birthday Cori girl! Tay Tay loves you too!
I can't believe shes six! Time flys! YOu are such a great mom! She is so lucky to have been born into your family. I hope you know you have already given her the best gift ever. But the cute shirt was a nice touch too.
Happy birthday, gorgeous!!
6...Seriously?! She looks so cute in that shirt. Did you make that? Or where did you find it?? So cute.
YOu are the bomb Cori. Way to go and be 6. Love you and can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment