Tuesday, October 5, 2010

EXTREME CLOSE-UP

WHHHOOOOOOAAAAAA!!!

WHHHOOOOAAA!!!



WHHHOOOOOAAA!!!


For some WEIRD reason, I have had Wayne's World on the brain!
I am constantly wanting to quote that movie using phrases such as:
"get the net"
"live into now"
and
"what am I gonna do with a gun rack"

I'm thinking I must watch this movie soon.
I bet it will be even funnier now that I am older and more intelligent.

7 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Well, older at least.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

...or you could watch it again & wonder why you thought it was funny in the first place?

Party on!

Gina Deceuster said...

I don't even own 'A' gun. Let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack!

The Horners said...

Love the pics and love the movie!

Rochelle said...

GAME ON!!!!

Unknown said...

Never saw the movie but you are so silly and CRACK me up! My kids come running when they hear me and have to see the funny lady! HA!!!!

Gpa Paul said...

I echo Gina, if you are going to quote one of the greatest lines of all time,.... Get it right. Wait til I get out there and I would love to watch it with someone who is "intelligent".