Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Title

Catchy title, eh?
My mind is spent...
put the kids to bed an hour ago and I still hear all kinds of racket down there.
The white flag is waving outside my fort...
WOE. IS. ME.

Happenings from this week include...
Jared out of town.
Whining.
Laughing.
Fighting.
Pooping.
Playing.
Crying.
Peeing.
Cleaning.
Sleeping.
Not Cleaning.
Screaming.
Not Sleeping.
Tantrums.
Me loosing my Marbles.
=
An impromptu visit from G'ma.

I know, I'm so lucky!

While G'ma was here she helped me complete
SEVERAL projects that have had me overwhelmed.
I'm just too creative I literally can't think straight!

She did all my Laundry (I know your all thinking that I always have my guests do my laundry because every time someone visits they end up doing ALL my laundry. It's like a requirement to stay with us!)

She helped me get more organized.

She helped me decorate the boys room (now that we've been here almost a year).



Here is the Pictures that my Brother Ben, his wife Aunt Dara,
my Sister Jill and G'ma made for my Boys LAST NOVEMBER!!!
I finally got it up on the walls and the boys LOVE it!
So Thankful for talented Family who share their talents with me!


and here is a picture that some midget colored on the wall.
Not sure which one but when I find out... So. Help. Me...

She spent lots of time entertaining the midgets.
A NEVER ending project!


She helped me discipline 3 out of 4 midgets. Good enough.

And She helped me get all the kids Costumes ready for Halloween!
Did you really think I would show you before Halloween?
You're CRAZY! It's a SURPRISE!!!

But most importantly she reminded me how wonderful it is to be a Mother.
She is a great example to me and I appreciate the unselfish Love she gives me.
Mom you're the best, I love you!

9 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Mom IS the best. And the room looks great. Love the bunting above the window. Such a good idea for a boy's room.

The Horners said...

Lucky! Your house looks spooky with the orange lights! And I died laughing when you said she did you laundry because it's a requirement as a guest! HAHAHAHAHA!

Adam and Laurin said...

Too funny! I love the "wall art" we have plenty of that too. Hope your week gets better! P.S. I'm super jealous that your halloween costumes are done!!!

Tiffany said...

Gotta love g'mas!! I have a little boy who would absolutely love one of those pictures!!! How much???!!! Can't wait to see the costumes!

Linda and Rex said...

I think she is a great example to me. I just love her so much too. We are all lucky to have her.

I loved the midgets drawing on the wall. Just hammer a frame around it. It is cute and certainly a conversation starter. :)

Bassetts said...

Lucky you. Well, with a visit from Gma...not so much the troublemakers. Hope you find some more time for peace. You guys lead a crazy life! So glad you got the boys room done. Love the art by so many of our family members.

Rochelle said...

So nice to get so much done. I want her to come for a week and help me with stuff!
Love the decorating you did as usual.

The Horners said...

and ps, i soooo want to be what you guys are being for halloween...

Gpa Paul said...

She is not just the best mom, but truly the very best wife. We are all lucky to have her.