Wednesday, October 27, 2010

School Pictures

A couple of weeks ago Cori had school pictures.
I didn't remember until half way thru the day.
And that day I let her dress herself.

I was so afraid of what the pictures would turn out like.
(because I'm obsessed with pictures)

Cori came home the last day before Fall Break with her pictures and
I was pleasantly surprised considering the slicked back hair and black t-shirt.

I think she looks adorable!

I love these class pictures because it's always fun to put faces to names.
and always fun to see who your kid is hanging out with!

6 comments:

The Horners said...

I look the same in all my school pictures. Mom always did my hair the same exact way. Half up, curled, bow to the right.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Coco looks cute - she's got a great smile.

Sorry about the 1/2 up side ponytail, T. I loved your hair that way...what can I say?

The Holyoaks said...

Cori and Macy have the same cross-bite! Such a pretty girl.

Middleton said...

I like it - shows how she looks on just a normal day.. super cute! I remember forgetting once about picture day at Play N Learn when Adia was 2... it's one of my favorite pictures ever!

Rochelle said...

Relief it turned out well huh? I never buy the school ones cause my kids look retarded in them, but I always get class ones cause it is fun to see everyone together. Memories in the making...

Gpa Paul said...

She is a standout Sweetheart!!!!