We had a fun night enjoying the kids and weather. Dinner was a group effort and it was fun and delish! Why haven't I ever thought to do kabobs for dinner??? Cori had so much fun helping me skewer the food and we all enjoyed eating it! So if you have little ones, they might enjoy this too.
Here is Hoots lil ponie tail. She looks just too cute.
Jason is a handsome lil booger.
I decided to cut Jake's hair after someone came up to Jared asking what was wrong with our little boy. When Jared explained that he had got a hold of the clippers, the man said "oh, I thought he had a tumor or something". So I decided to trim it down a bit more. But you can still see the spot. I'll cut it again in a couple of weeks.
Enjoying the scenic view.
Lucie telling us how to do things. Professing her love for each one of us. Announcing her arrival into toddler-hood. and Proclaiming that her siblings are bugging her.
Cori is very much a hands-on sister!
Since we came from humidity to dry air, Lucie's poor little knees have become dry and chapped. So she has began to crawl like Moglie from The Jungle Book. It is so cute and funny to watch!
9 comments:
Lucie's crawling is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen!
We totally LOVE kabobs. I make them at least once a week during the summer. And I love that you're all in shorts!
I laughed when you compared Lucie to Moglie. That's awesome; it's not every day one has a kid that crawls like that.
Oh, you are in Arizona now? Hope you are happy and settled. Dinner looked great. I bet the kids loved it.
Oh my gosh Lucie walking like mogli totally gave me my morning laugh I needed!
Every time I see kabobs I think they would be great for dinner, but I have yet to do it. When it warms up I'm looking forward to them!
UMMMMM...those kabobs look delish! Lucie Mogli Lou looks so much like you...& evidently acts a lot like you, too, with all her "expounding" wisdom upon you.
Looks delish. Lucie is so big! I'm jealous of the ponitail! LUCKY!
Had to come check out what your family is up to - loved seeing all your variety of blogs - you are a great blogger (course everything thing you do is great, christmas cards, baby announcements, etc etc.)
You all look so cute - we miss you
Post a Comment