Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Because he LOVES me

I got these last night...

 for no good reason.

He said it was just because he loved me. It's so nice to know that he still likes me. I love him!
They were much appreciated after a LONG day.

Did I mention that Yesterday included...

a sick little boy named Jake. (ear infection)

Jared had to work really late last night.

a boy named Jake peed on the playground again! This time it was a very populated playground. That was awesome!

Cori had the following conversation with a girl at the park.
Cori- You wanna be my friend?
lil girl- Sure.
Cori-OK!
lil girl- is your family here?
Cori-no, they are in Flo-REE-da.
lil girl- Flo-REE-da?
Cori- Yeah, they are coming on an airplane this week. Nana and Poppie and...
lil girl- Nana? Who's that?
Cori- Nana is...um...Nana's...ummmm...ummmm...ummmmm...Nana's my uncle!
lil girl-oh.......is he a drag queen?
Cori-ha........no!
lil girl-Oh
Seriously, what kind of 6 yr old knows about drag queens? On the way home, had a talk with Cori that Nana is Poppie's mom. Cori said "OOOHHHH" (but the kind of Oh that she says when she isn't really listening to what you are saying). We will work on it.

Since Jared worked late, I got to do dinnertime, bathtime and bedtime all by myself. YEAH!

Oh, and my favorite of the day...my credit cards were stolen out of my car which was parked in my garage?! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!!! Yeah they loaded up at Safeway spending a whopping $400. Filled up a vehicle and then spent some scrilla at Walmart! How they did that without identification is beyond me because every time I go to those stores I HAVE to show proof of identification as if I am at customs in the airport! But, I learned my lesson, Don't leave my garage door open, don't leave the windows of my car down, and don't leave my wallet sitting on the front seat. It is NEON lights for Steal Me!

3 comments:

kelly ferg said...

How sweet of your hubby! Never a dull moment at your crib. Keep your eye out at the airport for the drag-queen.

Vanessa Brown said...

Tyler always gets at me for doing that, I need to cut it out!!

Tiffany said...

I love your day. It sounds just like some of mine. I totally hate doing the night thing by myself. Colby does the baths, so if I had to do everything, it probably wouldn't get done. And that totally stinks about your credit cards. So did they find the person or what?