I feel gross having seen that. You are such a good mom - I would not be allowing that boy to eat yogurt for at least another 6 months after that episode!
I know the feeling. Cayden wants to eat yogurt all by himself, but he does it the same way your little man does! I hate the mess, especially when I need to leave for work & don't have time to clean it up. But I have to admit, it is so cute when they want to be independant!
Alyssa does the same! I hate asking her if she wants yogurt cause I know the mess we will have to clean up. I love reading all your posts - you guys are great!
15 comments:
Doesn't it make you wonder how they can eat like that and it not even phase them? I feel sticky just looking at the pictures.
Yes, this drives me crazy also. But makes great pictures.
He looks just like you.
HAHAHA! I completely understand... maybe try the gogurts... or the drinkable yogurts with a straw. Those have been my saving grace! :)
Oh, my gosh! Cody used to do that exact thing!!! It always gave me the chills- I can't stand that :) Nice mission statement too!
I love that you took pictures of the whole stinking thing, you're a great mom! Way to endure to the end!!!!
Boys. *sigh*
I feel gross having seen that. You are such a good mom - I would not be allowing that boy to eat yogurt for at least another 6 months after that episode!
LOL! Get him those Gogurts, freeze them, & they work just like Otter Pops! Delicious, refreshing, & WAY less mess!
I know the feeling. Cayden wants to eat yogurt all by himself, but he does it the same way your little man does! I hate the mess, especially when I need to leave for work & don't have time to clean it up. But I have to admit, it is so cute when they want to be independant!
Jessi was inspired by your pictures. She painted Tanner with yogurt today while I was on the phone. I'll post the pictures when I get a chance.
Not sure I can ever look at a yogurt again. :)
Too cute! Hope you guys are loving AZ.
Nasty. I'm not looking forward to this at all.
Alyssa does the same! I hate asking her if she wants yogurt cause I know the mess we will have to clean up. I love reading all your posts - you guys are great!
Post a Comment