Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cori's 1st Talk in Primary

Cori gave her 1st talk in Primary today. She did a great job, Jared and I were very proud of her! She even helped me prepare her talk. The topic was "Family Members have Important Responsibilities". I wrote down everyone in our families names and asked her why they were important. She did a great job telling me why they were important to her. Afterwards I added a few things. She was very excited and got right up and said everything loud and clear.

After Church while we were waiting for Pa, I got a quick video of her giving the talk. I sound super loud but I promise I was whispering!



Great job Cori!

5 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I LOVE these 1st Primary Talks! I think we get more nervous than they do. I like the "my mommy gives me snacks" comment - I'm glad you waited until after her talk to give them to her! :)

Larsen's! said...

Cori-We loved watching you give your talk as a family tonite. You did awesome and are such a big girl! We miss you! Allie, Nick, Lorren, and MATT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, she's getting so big. Hope AZ is treating you well. We might end up there when Arthur goes to Grad School; glad to be out of the snow.

Unknown said...

Cindi,
Have you ever read "The Meanest Mom" blog? You are SO in the 'runnng' for making me laugh as hard as she does!!
Cori did great with her talk. Mine can't even get through the 'reverence child' assignments!! Can't wait to see what the 'Primary Talk' assignment does to them!!!

Coordination Queen said...

Love it! That was Aiden's talk assignment a couple of weeks ago.