Gotta love it!! Lucie's nine months right? That girl is gonna be runnin' circles soon!
Cute!! I love those first steps and how sweet of her to pee on you. You have got Cori in training already, awesome.
Cori's got some skills! Is the peeing on you a new trick too? ;)
I like Cori's leaps. Hilarious. I need to get me some of them squeaky shoes.
Cori has SSSSOOOOOOO much energy! I love it. I think she's just like you, right???!!! And you deserve to be peed on if you don't have your child in a diaper.
What the heck! She's walking already!!Ashlyn better get busy, she's still working on standing on her own.So cute to watch!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Gotta love it!! Lucie's nine months right? That girl is gonna be runnin' circles soon!
Cute!! I love those first steps and how sweet of her to pee on you. You have got Cori in training already, awesome.
Cori's got some skills! Is the peeing on you a new trick too? ;)
I like Cori's leaps. Hilarious. I need to get me some of them squeaky shoes.
Cori has SSSSOOOOOOO much energy! I love it. I think she's just like you, right???!!! And you deserve to be peed on if you don't have your child in a diaper.
What the heck! She's walking already!!
Ashlyn better get busy, she's still working on standing on her own.
So cute to watch!!
Post a Comment