Saturday, March 21, 2009

Funky-rella

Friday Night Dance Party!

I was diggin' Cori's moves! This will most likely become a Friday night tradition. Hopefully one Friday you can join us!


Before Jared and I go to bed we always check on the kids one last time. Last night, this is what Jared found in Jakey's bed.


I hope he learned how to take his behavior from "Good to Great"!


My sister's friend from BYU has a photog business and I love her work. She is in the UT area so local friends, check her out! She took this picture found here, of some girls jumpin' for Joy and I love it! I asked her how she did it and she was so nice and told me. Here are my first attempts. They aren't perfect but I just have to practice. Cori had fun jumpin' for joy!

 
Thanks Sanae!

5 comments:

sanaejames photography said...

The jumping pictures look great! You also might want to get on the ground and point your camera up while you are shooting her jumping...that might give you a fun angle, and also give you a steady hand while shooting! Hey...your first jumping pics looked better than mine!!! I LOVE IT! And your kids are sooo adorable! Wish I had them here to photograph!

The Holyoaks said...

i'm so jealous of your sweet moves

Vanessa said...

ha ha you gotta tell me how you did the dancing pictures :) i have the same camera as you but have not even started figuring out how to do cool stuff!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

"Right about now...the funk soul sistas...check it out now!"

I'm jumping for joy just looking at all the fun stuff. I will have to send you my "Friday Song" - my students loved this - at the end of the week, we always had a dance party with our Friday Song.

Coordination Queen said...

Those are great! We don't have a set Friday night dance party at my house, but we have one at least once a week. :) But my favorite pictures were of Jake! Learning by osmosis?