Trying to be creative without making a mess leads to random shots of myself colored creatively.






I feel guilty for my last post. Let me set the record straight, I love my CRAZY life! I laughed all day long that day! I couldn't believe everything that happened but it was funny and that is why I blogged about it. Thank goodness for blogging it has helped me to stop and smell the roses of mothering!
In my spare time...(please tell me you are laughing), I have been enjoying this

by Debra Sansing Woods
Let me tell you that this little book that me my girlfriend gave me last mothers day, has been beautiful! It has opened my eyes to the beauty of raising a righteous youth, loving my children and teaching them to love the Lord. It has been inspiring for me and I just wanted to share it with you.
Here is a little excerpt from her book that hit home for me...
"The prayer I say most often in seeking to be filled with the love of Christ is to see my children as Christ sees them. This prayer has never failed to produce a positive change in my heart. For as we seek to see our children-or anyone else for that matter-through the Savior's eyes, he opens our eyes to a clearer vision of how precious they are, how truly lovable they are, even on the days when we're not at our best."
I just loved all that she said in this book and have learned by her example. Plus it was a quick read (even with 4 babies). Anyways, it would be a great gift for a friend or another mother. If I was rich, I would have bought one for all my sisters and sis-in-laws. I'm glad I was able to read it while my kids are young to help prepare me in teaching them to serve and love others. Anyways, go buy the book. It's great!
5 comments:
A book I need to read then... Fun pictures!
You're pretty. I like that last picture of your and I likey your bangs. I have foils in my hair at this very moment. I will buy the book when I remember. Thanks for sharing.
I forgot you told me about that book. And Terri's right, you ARE pretty. I like it when you're happy.
Happiness DOES look good on you!!!
What?! You guys aren't rich $$$? You could have fooled me! I try to look at my children like the Savior does, but can he just potty train my son? ;)
I would have to agree, you are a real beauty!
Post a Comment