Yeah I've had that thought a lot... if I did one load everyday it wouldn't get so piled up and be such a pain to get it washed/folded/put away... let me know if you come up with a solution to that. By the way, love the color of those machines!
Hey Cindy Carter! This is Debbie Quigg, I found you through Mimi Stoker. You are so cute I can't believe you have 4 kids. I have 3 now and we actually live in AZ also! Except we live in random Yuma which is 3 hours from phoenix. I'm going to phoenix this weekend actually, in a few years we want to end up there. We have to wait for the market to turn though.:) look at my blog jasondebbie.blogspot.com
my mom tried to help me out by making me a schedule of one load per day- monday: whites, tues:darks, wed: towels, Thurs: kids, friday:sheets etc... She said it would be soooo easy, and on paper it does look easy! why can't I get my act together????? My mom is very clean and organized, I am NOT. I want to be, but the laziness gets in the way :) or the 2 kids and big belly!! She doesn't get why it is so hard for me
5 comments:
Yeah I've had that thought a lot... if I did one load everyday it wouldn't get so piled up and be such a pain to get it washed/folded/put away... let me know if you come up with a solution to that. By the way, love the color of those machines!
Let me know when you figure out a fool proof way to always be on top of it. :) Just wait until their clothes get bigger and take up even more space!
Hey Cindy Carter! This is Debbie Quigg, I found you through Mimi Stoker. You are so cute I can't believe you have 4 kids. I have 3 now and we actually live in AZ also! Except we live in random Yuma which is 3 hours from phoenix. I'm going to phoenix this weekend actually, in a few years we want to end up there. We have to wait for the market to turn though.:) look at my blog jasondebbie.blogspot.com
My laundry looks like that and I just have 1 husband
my mom tried to help me out by making me a schedule of one load per day- monday: whites, tues:darks, wed: towels, Thurs: kids, friday:sheets etc... She said it would be soooo easy, and on paper it does look easy! why can't I get my act together????? My mom is very clean and organized, I am NOT. I want to be, but the laziness gets in the way :) or the 2 kids and big belly!! She doesn't get why it is so hard for me
Post a Comment