Monday, November 24, 2008

Getting to know my Camera

I have been having so much fun with my Camera! I am still learning and still want to take classes but here are some pictures I've snapped that I'm pretty darn proud of!

Kelly (Jared's Sister) let me take pictures of her and her family, a couple days before she had Brooks. She looks too pretty to be that pregnant!



Kristin (Jared's Sister) and I had way too much fun playing with my camera all over town.
She looks Beautiful! Tell your eligible, educated, tall, dark and handsome, LDS, over 30, under 40 Bachelor friends, She's available! :)

and of course my latest pictures of my chick-lets.
Cori 48 months old
(she does not enjoy having her picture taken but will smile for the very last picture cause she was bribed with a sucker)



Jake 30 months old
(says "cheese" on Que but looks like he's saying "cheese")


Jason 18 months
(says "cheese" on Que and looks oh so cute!)



I'm going to attempt Lucie's 6 month pics next week. Hopefully, the bow, weather and spit up will cooperate but I'm not holding my breath!
*Many thanks to Aunt Jill for helping with the edits.

6 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Precious

Middleton said...

Wow! I'm pretty darn proud of them too and I didn't even take them... I hope someday I learn to use mine that good!

About Us said...

How else do the paparazzi get better pics? They practice every day! jk Cute photos!

Rebecca said...

Those are fantastic pictures! You're a natural!

Tiffany said...

Come out here and take some of my kids!! And by the way you didn't spill the beans. I was ready to say which ones we were thinking about.

Elisa said...

Good pics! I still need to learn more about my camera, I love taking pictures, but they don't always turn out awesome...