Getting ready, sporting too much make up and hot rollers.
Being so totally excited in the car. (me, not the kids)
more excitement
Go Carts
Rock Climbing. Dad, you would be proud, I climbed it So fast!!!
Getting struck by lighting Bolts
more fun
Walking the red carpet
my people
Me being a Stalker-atzz!!!
I died laughing when I saw this on my screen this morning 'cause I thought he was smiling at me when I was viewing them on the camera but when I saw it big on my computer I realized I was getting the oh so gracious "knock it off" look. Hilarious!
I am happy to report that I Finally got a picture with Mr. John and Mrs. Kelly but the professional Photographer that was there took it and I'm expecting to get it any day. The movie of course was awesome. But what Disney movie isn't? All in all, it was a great night! Thanks again Mr. John for including us!
On a Merry-er note... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the McGrath House!
I am almost done Decking the Halls. Jared is annoyed with me because we haven't had Thanksgiving yet but we are just going to be thankful for Christmas, Christs Birth and we WILL have a Jolly Holiday!


7 comments:
Looks like you had a "bolt"iful experience...I expecially love that you have Christmas up already (LOL) - but I your stockings hung yet? I planned on bringing the extras with me, or would you like me to send them in the mail instead? Or have you decided to go another direction with them this year?
Yeah I'm not allowed to decorate yet... :( I'm hoping I can convince Jake to pull out the boxes Thursday evening!
Too funny! I like how Papa has a bolt on his cheek. Looks like it was a fun time, especially the meet and greet at the arcade? What a blast! You are decorating already? You can celebrate Christ's birth without the tree and the decor you know. ;-) (That did it, I am probably going to..you know where now)
Looks like your livin it up in Ocala... as usual! I thought I decorated early... I never wait past the first Sunday after Thanksgiving. You are funny! And your jumping friends post is cute too. Love the last pic!
Can you decorate my house???????
I haven't seen anything about this movie? I'm out of the loop I think. Looks like fun!
I'm gonna be a dork here...
Is that natural lighting in that last shot of Cori and the tree? Even with the curtains wide open I can't seem to get a picture indoors that's not orange-ish (without the stupid garish flash). I love that shot, looks great.
Oh, and I can't wait to see Bolt... Disney movies are the best.
cute tree!! THe premiere looked super fun!!! I think we are taking the kids to see that tomorrow!! Happy Turkey day!! We are all set up for christmas too and have bee for over a week :)
Post a Comment