We did our traditional trip to the "Square" for Light up Ocala last night. I was disappointed! It was not as magical as it has been in the past. There were TOO MANY people there! Who told all of Ocala that they could come??? Didn't they know that I was coming with 4 kids and 2 strollers? I don't do crowds when I have kids in tow! But we went, we took pictures, they turned on the lights, and we left.
Here is proof that we take Jason and Lucie places too.
18 Months=1st "official" day of Nursery= celebration from me (and all the Sisters in Relief Society)
Jason is 18 months Today!!! That means that he can "legally" go to Nursery! Julie has let him come the last couple of weeks but today it was Legal which means that if he was trouble, she had to deal with it instead of kicking him out. (j/k) He does pretty good in there, he thinks he's as big as everyone else!
Today was another day of firsts in our family, Cori got to participate in her very 1st Primary Presentation in Sacrament Meeting! I was a little worried last week when A-Gator came home and said, "the presentation next week is going to be interesting, cause Cori and Gracie kept running all over the place and dancing to every song!"
So I was proud of my Sunbeam who sat reverently next to Poppie (who is in the Bishopric). I was then happy to see her stand, smile and sing loudly during every song. I was even more excited to see her have her turn at the pulpit where she said...
"I will be reverent, dress modestly and speak kindly when I enter the Temple". I was one proud momma!
Never mind that Jared got called into work this morning so I was late and a lone Ranger with the other 3 midgets during the presentation. Thank goodness, Kristin saved my seat ( I hate it when someone sits in MY pew!) and helped me with the kids (and Grammie). I needed all the help I could get cause the 3 were all over the place this morning! Jake cried every time the kids stood to sing cause he wanted to go sit with Cori. I think I took him to the Lobby at least 3 times. And when I take the kids to the lobby, I mean business! Oh the joys of being a mother to 4 small kids! I survived and Life is good.


5 comments:
Jason looks adorable in that pic sitting at the table! And I can't believe how grown up Cori is. I can't wait to see you guys!
Yea for nursery! I'm so glad you get to listen in RS now? Jason looks sooooooooooo grown up! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks!
OMGoodness! 18 mo? He looks so stinking cute! We had our Primary Program last week & I thought of Cori & tried to imagine how she would do - glad to hear it went well. It's fun to see them begin to participate...hang in there..."you're gonna make it after all."
Jason looks absolutely darling in those pictures! What a big boy! It is always so excited when they first get to participate. I could never stop smiling. :)
love seeing your tonsils in the picture of you and Kristin at light up Ocala!
Post a Comment